This vehicle is Kia Approved - Warranty Back to Original Term ! Ask for details., Kia Access only 4.9% APR PCP with £500 deposit contribution (full details on request)
- (Exterior)Air intake with black accent lower lip
- All-round Electric Windows with Front Auto Up & Down Function
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Automatic defog system
- Automatic headlights
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour exterior door handles
- Body coloured rear spoiler with high gloss black trim
- Chrome window surround
- Electric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors with LED Indicators and Kerbside Lights
- Front fog lights
- Front wiper de-icer
- Heated rear window with timer
- High beam assist
- High Gloss Black and Satin Chrome Radiator Grille
- High gloss black door mirrors
- High gloss black side sill mouldings
- Illuminated front door handles
- LED daytime running lights
- LED High-mounted Brake Light
- LED rear fog light
- LED rear lights
- Privacy glass (rear side windows and rear screen)
- Projection headlights
- Rain sensing front wipers
- Rear bumper with dual exhaust
- Rear wash/wipe
- Tinted glass
- Wide view drivers door mirror
- Windscreen Washer Level Warning
- (Interior)12V socket in luggage compartment
- 3 x passenger assist grips
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- All-round height adjustable headrests
- Aluminium pedals
- Black headlining
- Black High Gloss Front Console Tray garnish & door trim
- Centre console storage box/armrest
- Cloth/faux leather upholstery
- Cupholders in centre console
- Cupholders in rear armrest
- Dash illumination dimmer switch
- Driver & Front Passenger Sunvisors with Vanity Mirror Illumination & Ticket Holder
- Driver + front passenger electric lumbar support
- Driver's seat height adjuster
- Dual Height Luggage Area Floor
- Dual zone automatic air conditioning
- Faux leather door trim
- Front and rear door storage
- Front map light with sunglasses case
- Front Passenger Seat Height Adjuster
- Front seatback pockets
- Gear shift indicator
- Heated front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Interior door lock/unlock function
- ISOFIX Child seat top tethers and anchor fixings
- Leather D-Cut steering wheel with grey stitching
- Leather handbrake
- Leather steering wheel and gearshift
- Luggage area light
- Luggage area parcel shelf
- Luggage hooks
- Paddle shift controls
- Rear centre armrest
- Rear coat hooks
- Satin chrome interior door handles
- Tilt/telescopic adjust steering wheel
- (Other)ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist System (BAS)
- All round 3-point seatbelts
- Dual front side airbags
- Dual horn
- Electronic stability control (ESC) and vehicle stability management (VSM)
- Front passenger airbag deactivation
- Height adjustable front seatbelts
- Hill start assist control (HAC)
- Impact sensing auto door unlocking
- Rear door child safety locks
- Seatbelt reminder warning
- Traction control
- Twin Curtain Airbags
- Twin front airbags
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
KIA ACCESS – PERSONAL CONTRACT PURCHASE
Personal Contract Purchase or PCP, is a flexible and popular plan that provides you with the option to change your car on a regular basis.
How does it work?
At the start of the agreement we’ll set an optional final payment for your car, this will be based upon your chosen agreement term and approximate annual mileage.
You pay a deposit and then make monthly repayments based on the outstanding loan balance less the optional final payment.
At the end of the monthly repayment period you’ll have three options:
What else do I need to Know?
- Typical repayment periods are over 25 or 37 months.
- The optional final payment is based on your repayment period and mileage. This can be set from 6,000 to 30,000 miles per annum.
- The car can be up to 47 months old and 50,000 miles at the start of the agreement and must not exceed 84 months/ 100,000 miles at the end of the agreement.
- A maximum of 50% deposit is allowed and the minimum loan amount is £3,000.
- You will not own the vehicle until all monthly repayments are made, including the optional final payment.
KIA CONDITIONAL SALE
Conditional Sale is a simple and traditional way to finance your car over a fixed period for a fixed monthly amount.
How does it work?
- You pay a deposit then make regular monthly repayments to repay the balance, it’s that simple.
- As your interest rate is fixed you’ll know exactly how much you’ll repay at the outset of the agreement.
- Only once all monthly repayments have been made will you own the car.
What else do I need to know?
- The minimum loan amount is £3,000. Repayment periods can vary from 12-60 months, with a minimum deposit requirement of 0% (criteria may vary dependant on campaign programmes).
- The car must not be more than 12 years old at the end of the agreement period.