This vehicle is Kia Approved - Warranty Back to Original Term ! Ask for details., Kia Access only 4.9% APR PCP with £500 deposit contribution (full details on request)
- (Exterior)Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Automatic defog system
- Automatic headlight control system
- Black high gloss/chrome front fender garnish
- Body colour door handles
- Body colour door mirrors
- Body colour side sill mouldings
- Body coloured bumpers
- Bright chrome vertical grille
- Chrome exhaust finish
- Chrome roof line trim
- Electric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors
- Electric rear windows
- Exterior grab door handles
- Follow me home headlights
- Headlamp levelling
- Heated rear window with timer
- High level LED brake light
- LED daytime running lights
- LED indicators in door mirrors
- One touch electric front windows
- Projector headlamps
- Rain sensing front wipers
- Rear fog lights
- Roof rails
- Shark fin antenna
- Speed sensitive front wipers
- Tinted glass
- Towing preparation
- UV-reducing solar glass
- Visible VIN plate
- Welcome home function
- (Interior)12V socket in front and rear
- 12V socket in luggage compartment
- 40:20:40 split folding rear seat
- Air filter
- Assist grips
- Centre console storage box/armrest
- Centre fascia storage tray
- Centre interior light
- Cigar lighter
- Cloth upholstery
- Cupholders in centre console
- Driver's electric lumbar adjustment
- Dual zone automatic air conditioning
- Faux leather centre console armrest
- Faux leather trimmed door armrests
- Front and rear door pockets with bottle holders
- Front door courtesy lamps
- Front map light with sunglasses case
- Front seatback pockets
- Gear shift indicator
- Height adjustable driver's seat
- Height adjustable headrests
- Height adjustable passenger seat
- Illuminated glovebox with lock
- Illuminated ignition key hole
- ISOFIX top tethers and lower anchor points
- Leather trimmed gearshift
- Leather trimmed steering wheel
- Load area cover
- Luggage area lamp
- Luggage net hooks
- Luggage partition net
- Metallic interior door handles
- Metallic paint finish electric window switch panels
- One touch fold flat handle for rear seats
- Rear air vents
- Rear centre armrest with cupholder
- Rear coat hooks
- Rheostat dimmer switch
- Sunvisors with illuminated vanity mirrors
- Tilt/telescopic adjust steering wheel
- Touchscreen silver metallic paint bezel trim
- (Other)3 point seatbelts on all seats
- Automatic unlocking of doors in case of impact
- Curtain airbags
- Dual front airbags
- Dual Side airbags
- Electronic parking brake
- ESC + BAS + VSM + HAC
- Front passenger airbag deactivation
- Front seatbelt pretensioners + load limiters
- Height adjustable front seatbelts
- Hill start assist
- Rear door child safety locks
- Seatbelt warning
- Traction control
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
KIA ACCESS – PERSONAL CONTRACT PURCHASE
Personal Contract Purchase or PCP, is a flexible and popular plan that provides you with the option to change your car on a regular basis.
How does it work?
At the start of the agreement we’ll set an optional final payment for your car, this will be based upon your chosen agreement term and approximate annual mileage.
You pay a deposit and then make monthly repayments based on the outstanding loan balance less the optional final payment.
At the end of the monthly repayment period you’ll have three options:
What else do I need to Know?
- Typical repayment periods are over 25 or 37 months.
- The optional final payment is based on your repayment period and mileage. This can be set from 6,000 to 30,000 miles per annum.
- The car can be up to 47 months old and 50,000 miles at the start of the agreement and must not exceed 84 months/ 100,000 miles at the end of the agreement.
- A maximum of 50% deposit is allowed and the minimum loan amount is £3,000.
- You will not own the vehicle until all monthly repayments are made, including the optional final payment.
KIA CONDITIONAL SALE
Conditional Sale is a simple and traditional way to finance your car over a fixed period for a fixed monthly amount.
How does it work?
- You pay a deposit then make regular monthly repayments to repay the balance, it’s that simple.
- As your interest rate is fixed you’ll know exactly how much you’ll repay at the outset of the agreement.
- Only once all monthly repayments have been made will you own the car.
What else do I need to know?
- The minimum loan amount is £3,000. Repayment periods can vary from 12-60 months, with a minimum deposit requirement of 0% (criteria may vary dependant on campaign programmes).
- The car must not be more than 12 years old at the end of the agreement period.