This vehicle is Kia Approved - Warranty Back to Original Term ! Ask for details.
- (Exterior)All round electric windows with drivers auto up/down function
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Automatic lighting control
- Automatic window defogger
- Black wheel arch body mouldings and side sills with dark chrome insert
- Body colour door handles with chrome inserts
- Body colour door mirrors
- Chrome window surround
- Dark chrome front bumper insert
- Dark chrome front grille surround
- Electrically adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors with LED indicators
- Front wiper de-icer
- High beam assist
- High gloss black blade mesh radiator grille
- LED Bi-Function headlights
- LED daytime running lights
- LED ice cube front fog lights
- LED rear lights
- Privacy glass - Rear windows and tailgate
- Rain sensing front wipers
- Rear spoiler
- Rear wiper
- Roof rails
- Shark fin antenna
- Silver painted front and rear skid plates
- Tinted glass
- Trailer stability assist
- Welcome and follow-me home light functionality
- Wide view drivers door mirror
- (Interior)12V power in front and rear centre console
- 3 x passenger assist grips
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Air filter
- All-round height adjustable headrests
- Aluminium door scuff plates
- Aluminium pedals
- Black headlining
- Centre cabin light
- Centre console storage box
- Chrome boot sill guard
- D-Shaped sports leather steering wheel and perforated inserts with GT-Line logo
- Driver and front passenger side sunvisors with illuminated vanity mirrors
- Driver's seat manual height adjust
- Drivers seat power lumbar support
- Dual zone automatic air conditioning
- Front and rear door storage
- Front cabin LED map light with sunglasses case
- Front door courtesy reflectors
- Front seatback pockets
- Front/rear centre armrests
- Gear shift indicator
- Glovebox illumination
- Heated front and outer rear seats
- Interior door lock/unlock function
- ISOFIX Child seat top tethers and anchor fixings outer rear seats
- Leather trimmed door armrests
- Leather trimmed gearshift
- Luggage area light
- Luggage area load cover
- Luggage net hooks
- Rear centre armrest with cupholder
- Rear coat hooks
- Satin chrome interior door handles
- Tilt/telescopic adjust steering wheel
- Two tone leather upholstery
- Ventilation ducts to rear compartment
- (Other)Active front headrests
- All round 3-point seatbelts
- Anti-lock braking system with electronic brakeforce distribution
- Dual front side airbags
- Electronic stability control with downhill brake control
- Front passenger airbag cut-off switch
- Front seatbelt pretensioners + load limiters
- Height adjustable front seatbelts
- Hill start assist control (HAC)
- Impact sensing auto door unlocking
- Rear door child safety locks
- Traction control
- Twin curtain airbags with roll over sensor
- Twin front airbags
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
KIA ACCESS – PERSONAL CONTRACT PURCHASE
Personal Contract Purchase or PCP, is a flexible and popular plan that provides you with the option to change your car on a regular basis.
How does it work?
At the start of the agreement we’ll set an optional final payment for your car, this will be based upon your chosen agreement term and approximate annual mileage.
You pay a deposit and then make monthly repayments based on the outstanding loan balance less the optional final payment.
At the end of the monthly repayment period you’ll have three options:
What else do I need to Know?
- Typical repayment periods are over 25 or 37 months.
- The optional final payment is based on your repayment period and mileage. This can be set from 6,000 to 30,000 miles per annum.
- The car can be up to 47 months old and 50,000 miles at the start of the agreement and must not exceed 84 months/ 100,000 miles at the end of the agreement.
- A maximum of 50% deposit is allowed and the minimum loan amount is £3,000.
- You will not own the vehicle until all monthly repayments are made, including the optional final payment.
KIA CONDITIONAL SALE
Conditional Sale is a simple and traditional way to finance your car over a fixed period for a fixed monthly amount.
How does it work?
- You pay a deposit then make regular monthly repayments to repay the balance, it’s that simple.
- As your interest rate is fixed you’ll know exactly how much you’ll repay at the outset of the agreement.
- Only once all monthly repayments have been made will you own the car.
What else do I need to know?
- The minimum loan amount is £3,000. Repayment periods can vary from 12-60 months, with a minimum deposit requirement of 0% (criteria may vary dependant on campaign programmes).
- The car must not be more than 12 years old at the end of the agreement period.