This vehicle is Kia Approved - Warranty Back to Original Term ! Ask for details.
- (Exterior)Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Automatic headlight control system
- Black side sills
- Body colour bumpers
- Chrome beltline mouldings
- Chrome door handles
- Chrome effect waistline trim
- Driver's side wide angle mirror
- Electric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors
- Electric windows one touch open/close
- Front fog lights
- Halogen headlamps
- High beam assist
- High gloss black door mirrors
- LED daytime running lights
- LED indicators in door mirrors
- LED tail lights
- Manual headlight levelling
- Matt black radiator grille
- Privacy glass (rear side windows and rear screen)
- Projector headlamps
- Rain sensing front wipers
- Rear spoiler
- Rear wiper
- Roof rails
- Solar glass
- Visible VIN plate
- Welcome and follow-me home light functionality
- Wheel arch mouldings
- (Interior)3 x passenger assist grips
- 60/40 split/folding 2nd row of seats
- 8 way electric adjustable drivers seat
- All-round height adjustable headrests
- Centre console storage box
- Door armrest in leather
- Driver seat back pocket
- Driver's electric lumbar adjustment
- Driver/passenger sunvisors with illuminated vanity mirrors
- Front and rear door storage
- Front/rear centre armrests
- Heated front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- High gloss black lower console trim
- High gloss black steering wheel trim
- Interior door lock/unlock function
- Isofix child seat attachment
- Leather trimmed gearshift
- Leather trimmed steering wheel
- Leather upholstery
- Luggage board
- Luggage compartment cover
- Luggage net hooks
- Passenger seat back pocket
- Rear armrests with cupholder
- Satin chrome interior door handles
- Single zone automatic air conditioning
- Stainless Steel Scuff Plates
- Tilt/telescopic adjust steering wheel
- Under floor storage box
- Ventiliation ducts to rear compartment
- (Other)3 point seatbelts on all seats
- Automatic unlocking of doors in case of impact
- Drivers knee airbag
- Electric parking brake with auto hold function
- Electronic stability control
- Height adjustable front seatbelts
- Hill start assist control (HAC)
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Regenerative braking system
- Traction control
- Twin curtain airbags with roll over sensor
- Twin front and side airbags
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
KIA ACCESS – PERSONAL CONTRACT PURCHASE
Personal Contract Purchase or PCP, is a flexible and popular plan that provides you with the option to change your car on a regular basis.
How does it work?
At the start of the agreement we’ll set an optional final payment for your car, this will be based upon your chosen agreement term and approximate annual mileage.
You pay a deposit and then make monthly repayments based on the outstanding loan balance less the optional final payment.
At the end of the monthly repayment period you’ll have three options:
What else do I need to Know?
- Typical repayment periods are over 25 or 37 months.
- The optional final payment is based on your repayment period and mileage. This can be set from 6,000 to 30,000 miles per annum.
- The car can be up to 47 months old and 50,000 miles at the start of the agreement and must not exceed 84 months/ 100,000 miles at the end of the agreement.
- A maximum of 50% deposit is allowed and the minimum loan amount is £3,000.
- You will not own the vehicle until all monthly repayments are made, including the optional final payment.
KIA CONDITIONAL SALE
Conditional Sale is a simple and traditional way to finance your car over a fixed period for a fixed monthly amount.
How does it work?
- You pay a deposit then make regular monthly repayments to repay the balance, it’s that simple.
- As your interest rate is fixed you’ll know exactly how much you’ll repay at the outset of the agreement.
- Only once all monthly repayments have been made will you own the car.
What else do I need to know?
- The minimum loan amount is £3,000. Repayment periods can vary from 12-60 months, with a minimum deposit requirement of 0% (criteria may vary dependant on campaign programmes).
- The car must not be more than 12 years old at the end of the agreement period.