Kia Access only 5.9% APR PCP with £500 deposit contribution (full details on request), This vehicle is Kia Approved - Warranty Back to Original Term !
- (Exterior)Aero blade type windshield wipers
- All round electric windows with drivers auto up/down function
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Automatic defog system
- Automatic front rain sensing wipers
- Automatic lighting control
- Bi-function projection headlights with static bending
- Black door garnish
- Black side sills
- Black wheel arch extensions
- Black/body colour bumpers
- Body colour door handles
- Chrome side window trim
- Electric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors with LED indicators lights
- Follow me home headlights
- Front skid plate - silver
- Headlamp levelling
- Heated rear window
- High gloss black and satin radiator grille
- High level brake light
- LED daytime running lights
- LED Indicators
- LED rear combination lights
- Matt black lower mirror housing
- Projection front fog lights
- Rear fog lights
- Rear privacy glass
- Rear skid plate - silver
- Rear spoiler
- Rear wash/wipe
- Roof colour door mirrors
- Roof rails
- Shark fin antenna
- Solar glass windscreen
- Speed sensitive front wipers
- Two tone paint
- UV reducing solar glass with sunband
- Visible VIN plate
- Welcome home function
- (Interior)12V power point front
- 60/40 split/folding 2nd row of seats
- Air filter
- Aluminium pedals
- Automatic air conditioning
- Centre console storage box/armrest
- Centre console with cupholders
- Dash illumination dimmer switch
- Door pockets with bottle holder
- Driver's seat height adjuster
- Driver/passenger sunvisors and illuminated vanity mirrors
- Dual Height Luggage Area Floor
- Faux leather upholstery
- Front and centre cabin lights
- Glovebox illumination
- Heated front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Height adjustable headrests
- ISOFIX top tethers and lower anchor points
- Leather trimmed gearshift
- Leather trimmed steering wheel
- Luggage area lamp
- Luggage area parcel shelf
- Luggage net
- Luggage net hooks
- Overhead console lamp
- Overhead console with sunglasses holder
- Passenger front seatback pockets
- Satin chrome interior door handles
- Tilt/telescopic adjust steering wheel
- Variable boot floor
- (Other)3 point front seat belts
- 3x3 point rear seatbelts
- Automatic unlocking of doors in case of impact
- Dual curtain airbags
- Dual front airbags
- Dual front side airbags
- Emergency stop signalling system
- ESC + BAS + VSM + HAC
- Front seatbelt pretensioners + load limiters
- Height adjustable front seatbelts
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Seatbelt warning
- Traction control
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
KIA ACCESS – PERSONAL CONTRACT PURCHASE
Personal Contract Purchase or PCP, is a flexible and popular plan that provides you with the option to change your car on a regular basis.
How does it work?
At the start of the agreement we’ll set an optional final payment for your car, this will be based upon your chosen agreement term and approximate annual mileage.
You pay a deposit and then make monthly repayments based on the outstanding loan balance less the optional final payment.
At the end of the monthly repayment period you’ll have three options:
What else do I need to Know?
- Typical repayment periods are over 25 or 37 months.
- The optional final payment is based on your repayment period and mileage. This can be set from 6,000 to 30,000 miles per annum.
- The car can be up to 47 months old and 50,000 miles at the start of the agreement and must not exceed 84 months/ 100,000 miles at the end of the agreement.
- A maximum of 50% deposit is allowed and the minimum loan amount is £3,000.
- You will not own the vehicle until all monthly repayments are made, including the optional final payment.
KIA CONDITIONAL SALE
Conditional Sale is a simple and traditional way to finance your car over a fixed period for a fixed monthly amount.
How does it work?
- You pay a deposit then make regular monthly repayments to repay the balance, it’s that simple.
- As your interest rate is fixed you’ll know exactly how much you’ll repay at the outset of the agreement.
- Only once all monthly repayments have been made will you own the car.
What else do I need to know?
- The minimum loan amount is £3,000. Repayment periods can vary from 12-60 months, with a minimum deposit requirement of 0% (criteria may vary dependant on campaign programmes).
- The car must not be more than 12 years old at the end of the agreement period.